Skip to content

Our Services

Consult Migration can assist to facilitate your migration process

The purpose of the the Partner visa is to allow the spouse or de facto partner of an Australian citizen, permanent Resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to enter into or remain in Australia. The applicant is initially granted a temporary visa, and is eligible for permanent residency if the relationship still exists after a two-year waiting period.

The Temporary Graduate visa allows eligible international students who have completed their studies in Australia to live and work in Australia on a temporary basis.

The General Skilled Migration pathway allows highly skilled migrants to to be able to live and work in Australia either of a temporary basis or on a permanent basis depending on the pathway the applicants are invited to apply under.

This visa allows employers to sponsor overseas workers to live and work in Australia on a temporary basis. This visa is designed to assist employers to who are unable to meet their skilled Australian workforce needs from the local labour market. This visa will be valid for either two or four years depending on the nature of the skilled position.

A working Holiday visa allows certain tourist aged between 18 and 30 (in most cases) to have an extended holiday in Australia, while supplementing their funds with short-term work. This visa is valid for 12 months and allows multiple entries into and exits from Australia. 

A second Working Holiday visa may be granted to those applicants who complete three months of specified work in region Australia while holding a their first Working Holiday visa.

The purpose of this visa is to allow international students to undertake full-time education and training in Australia. This visa enables a student to stay in Australia for the duration of the relevant course. The student must enrol with an Australian education provider before lodging a visa application.